If your actions allow others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
One-on-One Owner & Key Leader Coaching
An experienced, trained and dedicated coach will work with you-the business owner, or your key leader(s) to identify strengths and opportunities to grow your business successfully. We provide an initial assessment, and then develop a plan for a series of one-on-one sessions or collaborative team meetings.
- Personal and business visioning
- Goal setting and developing an action plan
- Professional guidance and accountability
- Focusing on the bottom line and growing your business
- Enhancing communication skills to develop a highly functioning team
Working with you we will develop team building experiences that will aid in building trust, respect, increase communication and collaboration among your employees. We strive to create experiences that will result in more engaged employees, building a sense of value for each employee, improving or creating a healthy work culture, and ultimately positively impacting your bottom line.
Check Out the Importance of Engaged Employees
- Q) What is the difference in performance between companies with engaged employees and companies with low employee engagement?
A) Organizations with engaged employees outperform those with low employee engagement by a whopping 202%. (Source: Business2Community 2016)
- Q) What percent of engaged employees are looking for opportunities? What about for disengaged and actively disengaged employees?
A) 37% of engaged employees are hunting for jobs or looking for opportunities. 56% of disengaged and 73% of actively disengaged employees are looking for new jobs. (Source: Gallup 2017)
- Q) What percent of employees are engaged with their job if their duties are aligned with the company’s values and mission?
A) Eight out of 10 employees felt more engaged when their work was consistent with the core values and mission of their organization. (Source: IBM 2017)
- Q) If a company puts more money in employee engagement, will they see a return on investment?
A) Most likely, as increasing the employee engagement budget by 10% can increase profits by $2,400 per employee annually. (Source: Inc 2016)
- Q) What percent of employees see empowerment as key to their engagement?
A) 70% of employees surveyed prioritized being empowered to take action on the job when an issue or opportunity presents itself as a vital component of their engagement. (Source: SHRM 2016)
At One Domino we recognize how valuable leadership development is to the bottom line. There is a direct correlation between strong and effective leaders and business metrics such as absenteeism, downtime, turnover, accidents, and production time.
“Treat employees like they make a difference and they will.” - Jim Goodnight, CEO, SAS
We recognize that one size doesn’t fit all and will work with you to customize a leadership development program that aligns with your business’s goals. We will help you to measure metrics and analyze the effectiveness of your development program.
Peer-to-Peer Advisory Boards
In partnership with TAB Western Reserve we facilitate confidential peer-to-peer advisory boards with CEO’s, business owners and next generation key executives. We bring business owners and leaders from non-competing industries together in a group setting – similar to a board of directors. We help each other work on challenges and opportunities we face in each of our companies.